A detailed supply-side analysis of the cement industry in the Middle East.
This cement market research report reviews all cement manufacturing plants on the region, including integrated gray and white cement plants, as well as cement grinding stations.
The cement research report provides a comprehensive view of cement manufacturing capacity in the region, for each unit documenting cement production capacity, number of cement production lines, location, ownership, and group relationship. The report also provides a quantitative segment analysis of the units, output capacities, cement production lines by country, sub-region, corporate owners and groups to help the reader understand cement company production market shares across the continent as well as within sub-regions.
The report induces high-level maps noting the location of the cement production units. However, the compendium map the ”Middle East Cement Facilities (Poster)” provides a unique and large scale, strategic look at the all the cement facilities in the Middle East in the form of a large scale poster in physical print.
Scope of the report:
• Middle East plant map (snapshot)
2. Middle East cement production facilities
• Top 10 cement companies by controlling group
• Largest cement groups and companies
• Top 10 cement operating companies
• Distribution of total production capacity by sub-region
• Share of product by capacity and plants
• Average cement plant size by sub-region
• Total capacity and facilities by size of unit
4. Regional Concentration
• Share of plant type by sub-region
• Distribution of capacity in the Mediterranean region
• Distribution of capacity in the Arabian Peninsula region
• Distribution of capacity in The Mesopotamian region
• Capacity by state and share
5. Facilities and Type
• Facility type by region
6. Types of cement
• Facility type by region
7. Cement group shares
• Major cement groups by region
• Production share in the Arabian Peninsula
• Production share in the Mesopotamian region
• Production share in the Mediterranean region
8. Global industry leaders in the region
9. Concluding remarks
10. Data tables
• Capacity & units by region, state and group
• Cement plant details (Map refers to the Middle East cement facilities poster)
- Selected views
- Who is this report for?
- Evaluate the competitiveness of cement market
- Assess opportunities in supply demand imbalances
This report builds on the CW Group’s industry-leading and proprietary databases and the industry’s most extensive market intelligence platform, and also combines CW Research analysts’ views with inputs from multiple other external analysts, industry associations, market observations, monthly tracking information, discussions with executives and management at cement manufacturing groups, plus a CW Group quantitative overlay model (econometric and statistical quant models).
- Business development professionals
- Cement traders
- Strategy teams
- Country managers
- Logistic professionals