The comprehensive World Natural and Synthetic Graphite Report helps graphite manufacturers, end-users, and sellers of raw materials needed for synthetic graphite manufacturing better understand industry developments, demand and competitive factors facing the industry.
The report analyses global, regional and key market sizes in tonnages, as well as value in USD. The report segments the market size into synthetic and natural graphite industry and main end-users’ industrial segments, including electrodes, refractories, foundries and crucibles, Li-Ion batteries, friction products, recarburizing products, lubricants, graphene, nuclear reactors, industrial paints and other segments.
The report profiles major natural and synthetic graphite producers, including Asbury Carbons, Ceylon Graphite, Focus Graphite, GrafTech International, HEG, Imerys Graphite and Carbon, Mason Graphite, Nippon Carbon, SEC Carbon, SGL Carbon, Syrah Resources, Triton Minerals.
Find more information about the report in our press release notes here and here.
Scope of the report:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global natural and synthetic graphite market overview
- Industry definition
- Production and extraction methods
- Pricing and consumption drivers
- Consumption segments
- Production, consumption (by end user), market size in USD, pricing historical overview 2013-2018
- Trade dynamics and current pricing
- Production, consumption (by end user), market size in USD forecast 2018E-2023F
- Refractories, foundries and crucibles
- Friction products
- Recarburizing products
4. Regional and country level break-down*:
- Supply demand balance
- Production by region and country: historical and outlook (2013-2018, 2018E-2023F)
- Industry structure: captive production and specialized production
- Consumption by region, country and end user: historical and outlook
- Pricing by type (natural and synthetic) : historical and outlook (2013-2018, 2018E-2023F)
- Market size in USD: historical and outlook
- * regions and countries detailed coverage:
- Asia: China, India, Japan
- Europe and CIS: Germany, France, Russia
- Americas: US, Brazil, Canada
- Selected views
- Who is this report for?
- Understand 5-year outlook for global synthetic graphite consumption and production by worldwide and for major markets
- Assess graphite end-user segments and the drivers behind segment-level demand trajectory
- Obtain a clear understanding of market participants in each major market and their approaches as well as market shares
- Develop winning strategies by building on detailed and extensive graphite-specific data series
The information is provided in a data-rich format that combines qualitative insights with extensive facts and data series to allow readers to make critical business decisions. By leveraging CW Research’s recognized and proven research capabilities in a highly accurate and precise format, the World Natural and Synthetic Graphite Market Demand Forecast Report is an indispensable tool to all professionals who wish to effortlessly navigate the complexities of the graphite industry.
- Natural graphite miners
- Synthetic graphite producers
- Feedstock suppliers
- Graphite buyers and procurement departments
- Industry analysts and consultants
- Banks, financers and investors