The World Cement Equipment Market and Forecast report addresses important market dynamics and the outlook for equipment used in the production of clinker and cement, integrated as well as grinding units.
Building on a rigorous analysis of past and future cement plant capacity expansions (greenfield and brownfield expansions), the report covers all production stages, from raw material grinding to final cement dispatch. Key trends in the main production equipment segments are discussed and sized and forecasted (in USD value and capacity, where applicable), broken down into geographic segments (principal countries, regions and global by equipment type).
More specifically, process-wise, the report covers equipment required in crushing (crushers), milling (raw meal mills, fuel mills, finishing mills), power (electricity generation and waste heat recovery), pyro processing (burners, pre-heaters / cyclones, kilns, coolers, alternative fuel preparation), and dispatch (weighing, bulk loading, bagging and palletizing equipment) is sized and forecast. Within the principal segments additional details are provided, including mills (vertical roller, ball and roller presses) as well as other equipment such as conveying, storage (silos, stackers / reclaimers), automation, motors, environmental & emissions (e.g., filters and scrubbers), and testing and control functions are extensively covered.
Scope of the Report:
1. Executive summary
3. Cement plant and processes overview
4. Competitive overview
• Market shares
5. Market drivers: current and future cement market capacity
- Future and historical capacity by region, type and size of plant: North America, Latin America, Europe, CIS, Africa, Middle East, Asia ex-China, China
6. Process and functional equipment:
- Types and subtypes of process and functional equipment overview: crushing, fuel preparation, pyroline, finish milling, dispatch, control, automation, conveying, environmental control
- Existing and future global and regional process and functional equipment market by type and subtype (market size in units, output per hour and value)
- Crushing: crushers (primary and secondary), analyzers and samplers, raw mills, storage units, (silos, stackers, reclaimers), other
- Fuel preparation: Alternative fuel: milling and preparation equipment, storage equipment, Solid fuels: fuel milling, storage equipment (silos, stackers, reclaimers, anti-explosion equipment), Conveying equipment, Other
- Pyroline: preheaters, pre-calciners and cyclones, burners, kilns, coolers, filtration (ESP, bag), analyzers and samplers, storage equipment, other
- Finishing mill: cement (finish) mills, storage (silos, dedusters), analyzers and samplers, other
- Dispatch: weighing, bagging equipment, palletizing equipment, other
- Control: monitoring and control room, data center / IoT, lab and testing, other
- Other: Waste Heat Recovery Systems, power generation (captive and generation equipment)
- Functional break-out o Conveying: bucket, other (belt, drag chain, etc) o Motors: fan, mill, kiln o Automation: software, hardware o Mills: technology - VRM vs ball mill vs roller presses, use – raw vs fuel vs cement, size – large vs medium vs small
- Existing and future technological and usage trends
7. Regional profiles: Algeria, Angola, Bangladesh, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, China, Colombia, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Kenya, Mexico, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Russia, Tunisia, Turkey, UK, United States, Vietnam
8. Company profiles: FLSmidth, ThyssenKrupp, Sinoma, CNBM, Fives and KHD Humbolt Wedag, Others
- Selected views
- Who is this report for?
The World Cement Equipment Market and Forecast is a unique product in the market prepared by a group of advisors and analysts with proven long time experience in the cement industry worldwide.
The report provides:
- Comprehensive: Detailed regional breakdown of cement plant equipment by unit and market size value
- Rigorous: Information derived from extensive primary interviews and industry expertise
- Outlook: Five-year forecast of future equipment needs by type of equipment built through an end-user-informed bottom-up approach
- Insights: Analysis of segment and sub-segment equipment markets, with a special emphasis on their corresponding market and technological trends
- Data: Extensive charts and tables quantifying historical and projected data
The research methodology builds on CW Group’s industry-leading and proprietary databases of past and future cement plant capacity expansions, and also combines CW Research analysts’ views with inputs from multiple other external analysts, cement plant equipment, market observations, discussions with executives and management at cement manufacturing groups, plus a CW Group quantitative overlay model (econometric and statistical quant models).
- Cement equipment manufacturers
- Specialized equipment component suppliers
- Engineering and procurement firms
- Investment analysts
- Cement manufacturers