The CW Research report provides an in-depth analysis of the global fiber cement market
The report presents the latest data on the market size (volume and value) sourced through both primary and secondary research. Historic and forecast data showcased include figures on consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics, as well as qualitative information on trends in the industry.
The report covers key drivers and constraints for individual fiber cement manufacturers, and end-user segments (manufacturers of construction finishes). Furthermore, the information in the report is divided into regional demand as well as product segments and application (roofing, siding, molding, trim), providing a strategic perspective on the evolution and a five year outlook for the industry.
This research caters the interests of the fiber cement experts, from manufacturers to end-users.
Scope of the report:
1. About the industry
2. Industry snapshot
3. Industry overview
4. Products & Markets
5. Country profiles
6. Company profiles: James Hardie Building Products, Elementia, Nichiha Fiber Cement , GAF Materials, Etex Group NV, Evonik Industries AG, Saint Gobain and others
• Evaluate the competitiveness of the market
• Understand the market’s end users evolution and future expectations
• This study brings a forecast report to the industry with a new level of analytical rigor, enabling industry professionals to shape their perspective on markets and priorities
This report builds on the CW Group’s industry-leading and proprietary databases and the industry’s most extensive market intelligence platform, and also combines CW Research analysts’ views with inputs from multiple other external analysts, industry associations, market observations, monthly tracking information, discussions with executives and management at cement manufacturing groups, plus a CW Group quantitative overlay model (econometric and statistical quant models).
• Fiber cement producers and suppliers
• Business development professionals in the cement, sand and cellulosic materials industries
• Analysts and consultants
• Business developers
• Equity banks
Based on the research and data for this report, CW Advisory offers consulting services to further extend the coverage and address specific strategic questions to meet client-specific scientific needs. For instance, clients may seek to:
The World Cement Equipment Market…
Includes highlights from the 3Q2017…
CW Research team will share…
A detailed analysis of the…
Includes highlights from the 2Q2017…
The CW Group is a leading US- headquartered advisory, research and business intelligence boutique with a multi-industry orientation, with a presence in the US, Brazil, India, Portugal and Romania.
PO Box 5263, Greenwich, CT 06831, USA
16 November 2017
17 October 2017