The CW Research report provides an in-depth analysis of the Southeast Asian pulp market
This report presents the latest data on the market size (volume and value) sourced through both primary and secondary research.
Five year historical and five year forecast data showcased include figures on apparent consumption, domestic production, capacity, utilization rates, exports and imports, price dynamics, as well as qualitative information on trends in the industry.
The report covers key drivers and constraints for individual pulp producers and end-users. The market intelligence provided in the report focused on the industry’s demand and supply, providing a strategic perspective on the evolution and outlook for that market.
This research effort serves the interests of the pulp manufacturers, as well as all the industry’s stakeholders: wood suppliers, equipment suppliers, etc.
Scope of the report:
1. About the industry
2. Industry snapshot
3. Industry overview
- Executive summary
- Principal industry drivers
- Production: segment by country and types (bleached soft pulp, bleached hardwood pulp, unbleached pulp and mechanical pulp)
- Market segmentation: newsprint production, hygiene paper production, packaging manufacturing, market pulp
- Industry structure and value chain
- Industry life cycle
4. Products & Markets
- Supply Chain and logistics
- Competitive Landscape
5. Country profiles: China, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, South Korea, Indonesia and others
6. Company profiles: APP, Lee&Man Paper, Indah Kiat Pulp and Paper, Oji Paper, Company, Asia Paper Mills, Pulp Merang, Toba Pulp Lestari, Nippon Paper Industries, WPI International, Hyogo Pulp Industry, Kertas Leces, Toho Tokushu Pulp and others
- Selected views
- Who is this report for?
• Evaluate the competitiveness of the market
• Understand the market’s end users evolution and future expectations
• This study brings a forecast report to the industry with a new level of analytical rigor, enabling industry professionals to shape their perspective on markets and priorities
The research methodology used to estimate and forecast the market size included the top-down and bottom-up approach. The total size of the market was calculated, and accordingly, a percentage was allotted to different sectors in each of the segments and regions.
This breakdown and calculation was done on the basis of extensive primary interviews and secondary research. Primary research involved in this report includes extensive interviews with key people such as brick manufacturers, refractories experts, sand, concrete, lime and clay providers, as well as construction professionals.
After arriving at the overall market size, the total market was split into several segments and sub segments. These data triangulation and market breakdown procedures were employed to complete the overall market engineering process and arrive at the exact statistics for all segments and sub segments.
• Paper and pulp manufacturers
• Wood suppliers
• Pulp traders
• Paper manufacturers
• Equipment manufacturers
• Logistic professionals
• Analysts and consultants
• Equity banks