Here are some of the topics covered in the latest edition of the magazine.
- The new issue of CemWeek Magazine features a detailed analysis of how the global cement and slag industry has been impacted by China’s contraction in cement volumes and by the decline in economic growth in several major emerging markets. Read the story to find out how developed economies are taking over as global drivers of growth, at leas for the following months.
- Have you wondered, how cement plants will run in the future? Don’t miss out the feature in this edition of CemWeek Magazine, to understand the latest trends in cement making, from technical solutions to human resources and investment schemes.
- The latest issue of CemWeek also features a highly insightful Q&A with none other than Anil Swarup, Coal Secretary, Ministry of Coal, Government of India. He talks about how transparent coal auction was a game changer for India’s coal sector.
- Heidelberg Cement announced changes in the executive board and LafargeHolcim appointed a new CFO.
- EMEA: Egypt receives first shipment of coal from South Africa
- South East Asia: Nepal facilitates road network for cement projects
- Asia Pacific: Malaysia government likely to construct concrete roads
- Americas: Cement shortages in Venezuela affect construction works
Construction & Building Materials
- Mexican researcher develops light emitting cement.
- Equipment for Holcim New Zealand shipped from Rotterdam.
You can subscribe to CemWeek Magazine print-edition in two ways, by contacting us at [email protected] or ordering individual copies by clicking here. Subscribing has the benefiting of accessing all the content in the magazine, particularly the data sections of each issue only available to subscribers.