CW Research’s World Calcined Petcoke Market Demand Forecast Report provides an in-depth forecast analysis with a five-year retrospective and outlook of the calcined petroleum coke industry
Particular emphasis is given to the size in tonnage and the value of the calcined petcoke markets by end-user and region. Price trends, demand volumes and their key demand drivers for major regions and markets worldwide are fully presented and comprehensively explained.
The report provides a crafted bottom-up outlook, driven by high-fidelity end-user (industry) segment production forecasts by country, including aluminum, steel, graphite electrode, titanium dioxide (and other carbon consuming industries). The study breaks down calcined petcoke demand by key segments, including end-use industries, sulfur grade.
Additionally, the report offers and exhaustive mapping of worldwide petroleum coking and calcining capacity, noting all cokers’ and calciner’s location, output capacity, process technology type.
The information is provided in a data-rich format that combines qualitative insights with extensive facts and data series to allow readers to make critical business decisions. By leveraging CW Research’s recognized and proven research capabilities in a highly accurate and precise format, the World Calcined Petcoke Market Demand Forecast Report is an indispensable tool to all professionals who wish to effortlessly navigate the complexities of the calcined petcoke industry.
Scope of the report:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global calcined petcoke market overview
• Industry definition
• Production methods
• Pricing and consumption drivers
• Consumption segments
• Production, consumption (by end user), market size in USD, pricing historical overview
• Trade dynamics
• Production, consumption (by end user), market size in USD forecast
o Graphite electrode
o Titanium dioxide
4. Regional and country level break-down:
• Supply demand balance
• Production / calcination by country: historical and outlook
• Industry structure: captive production and specialized production
• Consumption by country and end user: historical and outlook
• Pricing by sulfur content and application
• Market size in USD: historical and outlook
• regions and countries detailed coverage:
o Asia-Ex China: Inia, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam
o CIS: Russia, Ukraine
o Europe: Turkey, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland
o North and Central America: US, Canada, Mexico
o South America: Brazil, Colombia, Venzuela
o Africa: South Africa, Egypt, Algeria
o Middle East: UAE, Saudi Arabia
5. Company profiles
Refiners with petcoke output: Bashneft, Bharat Petroleum Company, British Petrol, Chevron, CNPC, China Petrochemical Corporation, Essar Oil, Exxonmobil, Flint Hill Resources, Gazpromneft, Indian Oil Corporation, Kazmunai Gas Refining, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, Lukoil, Marathon Petroleum Corporation, Motiva Enterprises, PEMEX, Petrobras, PDVSA, Phillips 66, Reliance Industries, Repsol, Rosneft, Royal Dutch Shell, Saudi Aramco, SE Fergana Oil Refinery, Sinoway International Holding, SOCAR, Suncor, Turkmen Petroleum, Valero Energy Corporation
Calciners: Alba, Elsid, Metso, PetroCoque, Rain CII, Rio Tinto Alcan, Technip.
Calcined petcoke marketers: Oxbow Carbon & Minerals, Garcia-Munte Energia, Hiller Carbon, Coffeyville Resources Refinign & Marketing, Viva Carbon
- Selected views
- Who is this report for?
• Evaluate the competitiveness of the market
• Understand the market’s end users evolution and future expectations
• This study brings a forecast report to the industry with a new level of analytical rigor, enabling industry professionals to shape their perspective on markets and priorities
The research methodology used to estimate and forecast the market size included the top-down and bottom-up approach. The total size of the market was calculated, and accordingly, a percentage was allotted to different sectors in each of the segments and regions.
This breakdown and calculation was done on the basis of extensive primary interviews and secondary research. Primary research involved in this report includes extensive interviews with key people such as cement plant sales and engineering professionals, equipment vendors, etc.
After arriving at the overall market size, the total market was split into several segments and subsegments. These data triangulation and market breakdown procedures were employed to complete the overall market engineering process and arrive at the exact statistics for all segments and subsegments.
- Buyers (aluminum, steel, titanium dioxide, graphite electrode manufacturers)
- Petcoke calciners
- Oil companies producing petcoke
- Petcoke marketing companies
- Petcoke traders
- Industrial equipment providers
- Engineering service providers
- Investment analysts and consultants