The CW Research report provides an in-depth analysis of the global blast furnace slag market
The report presents the latest data on the market size (volume and value) sourced through both primary and secondary research. Historic and five year forecast data showcased include figures on consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics, as well as qualitative information on trends in the industry. Product segments included cover ground blast furnace slag (GBFS), ground granulated blast furnace slag (GGBFS) and steel slags.
The report covers key drivers and constraints for individual slag markets and end-users from the construction sector. The market intelligence provided in the report is divided into regional demand, as well as by end user, providing a strategic perspective on the evolution and outlook for the industry.
This research effort serves the interests of the slag manufacturers, as well as that of cement, and concrete manufacturers, as well as ground additive materials and asphalt industries.
Scope of the report:
2. Executive summary
3. Global ground granulated blast-furnace slag market overview
- Industry definitions
- Product description
- Potential substituting materials
- Industry drivers
- Supply chain overview
- SWOT analyses
- Pricing and consumption drivers
- End-user segmentation (cement, concrete, mortar, asphalt)
- Trade dynamics
4. Regional ground granulated blast-furnace slag breakdown
- Regional coverage: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe & CIS, Africa, Middle East, Asia Ex-China, China
- Industry structure
- Production by region: historical (2015-2020) and outlook (2020-2025)
- Consumption by region: historical (2015-2020) and outlook (2020-2025)
- Pricing trends by region
- Market size by region in USD: historical (2015-2020) and outlook (2020-2025)
5. Company profiles: ArcelorMitall, Baosteel, Posco, Nippon Steel, Jiangsu Shagang , Sumitomo, Tata Steel, JFE Steel, Thyssenkrupp, Steel Authority of India (SAIL), JSW Steel, Hesteel, Evraz, Severstal, Salzgitter.
- Selected views
- Who is this report for?
• Evaluate the competitiveness of the market
• Understand the market’s end users evolution and future expectations
• This study brings a forecast report to the industry with a new level of analytical rigor, enabling industry professionals to shape their perspective on markets and priorities
The research methodology used to estimate and forecast the market size included the top-down and bottom-up approach. The total size of the market was calculated, and accordingly, a percentage was allotted to different sectors in each of the segments and regions.
This breakdown and calculation was done on the basis of extensive primary interviews and secondary research. Primary research involved in this report includes extensive interviews with key people such as brick manufacturers, refractories experts, sand, concrete, lime and clay providers, as well as construction professionals.
After arriving at the overall market size, the total market was split into several segments and sub segments. These data triangulation and market breakdown procedures were employed to complete the overall market engineering process and arrive at the exact statistics for all segments and sub segments.
• Steel manufacturers
• Glass manufacturers
• Concrete manufacturers
• Cement traders and business development professionals
• Logistic professionals
• Analysts and consultants
• Equity banks