• Evaluate the competitiveness of the market
• Understand the market’s end users evolution and future expectations
• This study brings a forecast report to the industry with a new level of analytical rigor, enabling industry professionals to shape their perspective on markets and priorities
The research methodology used to estimate and forecast the market size included the top-down and bottom-up approach. The total size of the market was calculated, and accordingly, a percentage was allotted to different sectors in each of the segments and regions.
This breakdown and calculation was done on the basis of extensive primary interviews and secondary research. Primary research involved in this report includes extensive interviews with key people such as brick manufacturers, refractories experts, sand, concrete, lime and clay providers, as well as construction professionals.
After arriving at the overall market size, the total market was split into several segments and sub segments. These data triangulation and market breakdown procedures were employed to complete the overall market engineering process and arrive at the exact statistics for all segments and sub segments.
• Lime kiln manufacturers
• Quicklime manufacturers
• Lime manufacturers
• Steel, aluminum and paper and pulp manufacturers
• Equipment components producers
• Logistic professionals
• Analysts and consultants
• Investment banks