The CW Research report provides an in-depth analysis of the global cement milling equipment market.
The report presents the latest data on the market size sourced through both primary and secondary research. The report provides a five-year retrospective and a five-year forecast on order, backlog and in-take (in value USD) of vertical roller mills, ball mills, roller presses and roller balls, container grinding and upgrades.
Building on a rigorous analysis of past and future cement plant capacity expansions (greenfield and brownfield expansions), the report covers all types of mills, including upgrades. Key trends in the main milling equipment types are discussed, sized and forecasted (in USD value and capacity, where applicable), broken down into geographic segments (principal countries, regions and global by milling type).
The report covers cement mills order drivers, such as cement capacity, regulations, and consumer preferences at a global and regional market level. The market intelligence provided in the report offers a strategic perspective on the evolution and outlook for the industry.
Scope of the Report:
1. Executive summary
3. Cement plant and processes overview
4. Competitive overview
• Market shares
5. Market drivers: current and future cement market capacity
Future and historical capacity by region, type and size of plant: North America, Latin America, Europe, CIS, Africa, Middle East, Asia ex-China, China
6. Milling equipment:
Types and subtypes of cement milling process and functional equipment overview: VRM, ball mills, roller presses and roller ball, container grinding, upgrades
Existing and future global and regional milling process and functional equipment market by type (market size in units, output per hour and value)
7. Regional profiles: Algeria, Angola, Bangladesh, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, China, Colombia, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Kenya, Mexico, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Russia, Tunisia, Turkey, UK, United States, Vietnam
8. Company profiles: FLSmidth, ThyssenKrupp, Loesche, CNBM, Fives FCB and KHD Humbolt Wedag, Gebr-Pfeifer and Others
- Selected views
- Who is this report for?
The Global Cement Milling Equipment Market and Forecast is a unique product in the market prepared by a group of advisors and analysts with proven long time experience in the cement industry worldwide.
The report provides:
- Comprehensive: Detailed regional breakdown of grinding cement plant equipment by unit and market size value
- Rigorous: Information derived from extensive primary interviews and industry expertise
- Outlook: Five-year forecast of future milling equipment needs by type of mills built through an end-user-informed bottom-up approach
- Insights: Analysis of milling equipment markets, with a special emphasis on their corresponding market and technological trends
- Data: Extensive charts and tables quantifying historical and projected data
The research methodology builds on CW Group’s industry-leading and proprietary databases of past and future cement plant capacity expansions, and also combines CW Research analysts’ views with inputs from multiple other external analysts, grinding cement plant equipment, market observations, discussions with executives and management at cement manufacturing groups, plus a CW Group’s quantitative overlay model (econometric and statistical quant models).
- Cement equipment manufacturers
- Specialized equipment component suppliers
- Engineering and procurement firms
- Investment analysts
- Cement manufacturers